Fire & Gas
We provide installation and maintenance of fire & gas detection and suppression systems to keep life and assets safe across a number of industries in both onshore and offshore environments.
Our local, cost-effective engineers have experience with design, inspection, installation, service and commission with a wide range of manufacturers. Obsolescence management services can be carried out ranging from service & maintenance health check visits to minor modifications, partial or full upgrade packages.
Our Fire & Gas Services include:
- Engineering Design, Installation, Commissioning and Aftersales Remote Support for Fire & Gas Detection Systems whether this be a new or an upgrade to an existing system.
- Our Wholesale team can source, procure or offer an alternative technical solution for Fire & Gas Detection hardware.
- Annual Routine Testing of full Fire & Gas Detection Systems.
- Partial testing of Fire & Gas Detection Systems.
- Health checks of existing Fire & Gas Detection Systems to allow for planned maintenance instead of reactive maintenance.
- Fault finding of existing Fire & Gas Detection Systems.
- Minor modifications – adding, removing or relocating field devices.
- Obsolescence Studies & Life Cycle Management.