||‘Everyone Home Safe’ – An encapsulation of the right for everyone to return from work safely and promote their wellbeing; this applies to Dron & Dickson staff and all who come in to contact with our work activities. Our systems, processes and cultures coupled with our supply and services ensures people, plant and the environment are kept safe. The primary purpose of this role is to ensure consistent delivery of customer service and to proactively contribute to the Engineering Service department strategy.
||The primary objective of this role is to lead all appointed client operations within the department to achieve customer satisfaction and financial targets set inline with company strategy.
|Our Culture & Values:
Our Values aim to underpin and create a positive culture and working environment as well as set behavioural expectations. We are committed to investing in our workforce as we recognise people as our greatest asset. Contribution towards the companies culture and core values are required as part of this role.
Our Value acronym AGILE represents qualities associated with being responsive, flexible and adaptable to change which collectively have been identified as key differentiators that offer us competitive advantage. The behaviours for each value are highlighted below:
Engineering Services Manager.
Assigned Charge-hands, Electrical Technicians and Rope Access personnel.
|Core Alignment Responsibilities:
- Understand and support the company's mission, vision and values
- Responsibility of personal learning, development and KPI completion
- Promote and proactively adhere to the companies core values in all day-to-day activities and interactions.
- Communicate regularly with the client/D&D planning/logistic departments on scope progress.
- Attend the daily/weekly client/D&D planning meetings.
- Ensure Dron & Dickson resources meet mobilization requirements.
- Prepare budgets and cost time analysis as required.
- Raise service & material requisitions for the scope of works requirements
- Prepare and submit Value of Work Done reports as requested
- Present expenditure against budget to progress plan reports
- Identify cost saving opportunities
- Maintain communications with onshore/offshore internal/external team via meetings/electronic/voice conference.
- Monitor, analyse and communicating Key Performance attainment
- Prepare and deliver formal monthly reports to the client/D&D as requested
- Coordinate contract timesheets to the D&D financial department and assist with the invoice approval.
- Adhere to the client/D&D Management Systems, regulations and strategies.
- Insure Health and safety documentation is submitted
- Provide line management mentoring and support for personnel, to ensure training and development needs are identified and addressed in line with competency assurance systems.
- Promote continuous improvement and development of the company’s systems and processes.
- Technical project management to meet contract/project/client specific requirements
- Keep up to date with industry legislation.
- Assess offshore competency assessment folders & Trade Tests in line with the companies Competency & Assurance process.
- To maintain good communications with internal and external clients
- To take a proactive approach to continuous improvement and development of the company’s systems and processes
- Ad hoc duties as requested by management
- Travel may be necessary to ensure delivery of business needs.
- Social and business networking is expected
- Participate in On Call Rotation
- Comply with all Dron & Dickson’s integrated managements system including all policies and Procedures
- Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
- Act ethically and with integrity
- Ensure all health and safety training is undertaken.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer literate
- Articulate, dynamic, energetic and delivery focused
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure
- Ability to represent Dron & Dickson in a positive and effective manner
- Take responsibility for managing personal performance and results
- Exceptionally good analytical skills, an ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives
- Customer Service
- Ability to meet customer deadlines
|Core Training & Qualifications:
- Minimum City & Guilds Level 2, NC Electrical Engineering or higher.
- COMPEX 01, 02, 03, 04 & 14
- Offshore Survival (BOSIET/ FOET/ MISTS)
- UKOOA Medical
The opportunity to undertake development and progression via a personal development plan is linked to this role.
- Previous experience in a similar capacity within an office environment.
- Experience in an electrical contracting organisation compiling & administering electrical maintenance and installation work packs.