||Aberdeen or Stirling
||‘Everyone Home Safe’ – An encapsulation of the right for everyone to return from work safely and promote their wellbeing; this applies to Dron & Dickson staff and all who come in to contact with our work activities. Our systems, processes and cultures coupled with our supply and services ensures people, plant and the environment are kept safe. The fundamental purpose of this role is to communicate and promote effectively the value of our purpose to both internal and external stakeholders. Developing and executing the marketing strategy to encourage and promte best practice, and to drive brand awareness within our chosen market sectors.
||Plan, execute and manage all company marketing and branding activities. Strive for new and innovative ways of engaging with our existing and future clients, by encouraging future business throughout our multiple revenue streams.
|Our Culture & Values:
Our Culture & Values: Our values aim to underpin and create a positive culture and working environment as well as set behavioural expectations. We are committed to investing in our workforce as we recognise people as our greatest asset. Contribution towards the companies culture and core values are required as part of this role.
Our value acronym AGILE represents qualities associated with being responsive, flexible and adaptable to change which collectively have been identified as key differentiators that offer us competitive advantage. The behaviours for each value are highlighted below:
Group Strategic Growth Director.
|Core Alignment Responsibilities:
- Understand and support the company's mission, vision and values
- Responsibility of personal learning, development and KPI completion
- Promote and proactively adhere to the companies core values in all day-to-day activities and interactions.
- Coordination of all marketing activities including external communications.
- Working within the scope of the marketing strategy to promote and assist the overall business strategy and rolling 5-year plan.
- Contribution via design and publishing of annual Strategy Document Update.
- Creation, review and updating of all marketing material whilst liaising with external marketing & print agencies.
- Planning and implementation of promotional campaigns.
- Recording, analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Coordination for Dron & Dickson’s brand management and corporate identity, and ensuring staff are aware of brand guidelines
- Managing website and social media content to ensure that all information is up to date, accurate and relevant.
- Upkeep of online procurement / e-commerce platforms, improving where necessary to enhance user experience.
- Point of contact for organisation of external exhibitions, events, award applications, etc.
- Managing stock of promotional and branded items
- Provide business reports, market intelligence and data analytics.
- Customer account / spend data analytics and report generation.
- Support other functions with internal campaigns (health, wellbeing, charity, etc).
- Ad Hoc duties as requested by management.
- To maintain good relationships and communications with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- To be fully aware, assist and support the ongoing development of the integrated management system.
- To take a proactive approach to continuous improvement and development of the company’s systems and processes.
- Travel may be necessary to ensure delivery of business needs.
- Social and business networking may be expected.
- Comply with all Dron & Dickson’s integrated managements system including all policies and procedures
- Ensure the company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
- Act ethically and with integrity.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Computer literate.
- Articulate, dynamic, energetic and delivery focused.
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to represent Dron & Dickson in a positive and effective manner.
- Take responsibility for managing excellent personal performance and results.
- Exceptionally good analytical skills, an ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives.
- Excellent skills across the full spectrum of marketing activities including digital and social media marketing.
- Ability to take responsibility for individual learning and continuous improvement.
- Highly creative with a keen eye for detail and the ability to complete work to a high standard.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and creative; with a positive outlook.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
- The ability to cope with the pressure of tight deadlines.
- The ability to be pro-active and take ownership of campaigns.
|Core Training & Qualifications:
- Degree or professional qualification in marketing, communications or public relations.
The opportunity to undertake development and progression via a personal development plan is linked to this role.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and will have a degree or recognised professional qualification in marketing, communications or public relations.