||Support Sales Manager with the co-ordinating of stock, service and resources to ensure customer requirements are satisfied.
- Process customer orders. Raise orders ensuring validity of process and delivery dates in a prompt and timely manner.
- Process customer enquiries in a prompt and timely manner.
- Manage customer accounts that are assigned to the coordinator and proactively look at ways to improve performance of the account.
- Raise quotations ensuring validity of process and delivery dates in a prompt and timely manner.
- Follow up quotation in a timely manner to ensure competitiveness and if anything further can be done to secure order.
- Raise Purchase Orders ensuring validity of process and delivery dates in a prompt and timely manner.
- Process customer/ supplier returns ensuring return to the original source in line with company procedures.
- Responsible for input of client details into the CRM system.
- Assist with the collation of info for customer tender requests.
- To continuously maintain customer files relating to order and enquiries.
- To be fully aware, assist and support the ongoing development of the integrated management system.
- To maintain good communications with internal and external clients.
- To take a proactive approach to continuous improvement and development of the company’s systems and processes.
- Ad hoc duties as requested by management.
- Sales Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Sales Team
- Stores Team
- Key Suppliers (External)
- Key Clients (External)
|Travel & Social Expectations:
Travel & social expectation:
- Travel may be necessary to ensure delivery of business needs.
- Social and business networking may be expected.
|Qualifications & Training Required:
- Educated to standard grade or equivalent
|Experience & Skills Required:
- Proven track record in a sales/ electrical wholesale background