||Control of movement of materials and maintaining correct documentation.
- Receipt, inspection, processing, packing and despatch of all goods including paperwork and computer processing to ensure conformance and accuracy.
- Stock control duties, including but not limited to control of stock records, rolling stock checks and annual stock takes.
- Forklift duties as applicable.
- Delivery and driving duties as required.
- General stores and external company areas housekeeping.
- To be fully aware, assist and support the ongoing development of the integrated management system.
- To maintain good communications with internal and external clients.
- To take a proactive approach to continuous improvement and development of the company’s systems and processes.
- Ad hoc duties as requested by management.
- Stores Supervisor
- Sales Managers
- Sales Team
- Stores Team
- External visitors / drivers
|Travel & Social Expectations:
Travel & social expectation:
- Travel may be necessary to ensure delivery of business needs.
- Social and business networking may be expected.
|Qualifications & Training Required:
Qualifications/ Training required:
- Manual Handling training
- Full UK Manual Driving license
- Dangerous Goods Certification is desirable
- Forklift licence is desirable
|Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience within a Warehouse environment
- Multi-drop delivery experience is desirable.