Reporting to: Branch Manager.
Direct Reports: None.
Core Alignment Responsibilities:
- Understand and support the company's mission, vision and values
- Responsibility of personal learning, development and KPI completion
- Promote and proactively adhere to the companies core values in all day-to-day activities and interactions.
- Delivery and driving duties as required.
- Receipt, inspection, processing, packing and despatch of all goods including paperwork and computer processing to ensure conformance and accuracy.
- Stock control duties, including but not limited to control of stock records, rolling stock checks and annual stock takes.
- Continual monitoring of supplier quality and delivery performance.
- Be aware of any customer specific requirements.
- Forklift duties as applicable.
- General stores and external company areas housekeeping.
- To be fully aware, assist and support the ongoing development of the integrated management system.
- To maintain good communications with internal and external clients.
- To take a proactive approach to continuous improvement and development of the company’s systems and processes.
- Ad hoc duties as requested by management.
- Travel may be necessary to ensure delivery of business needs.
- Social and business networking is expected
- Comply with all Dron & Dickson’s integrated managements system including all policies and Procedures
- Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
- Act ethically and with integrity
- Ensure all health and safety training is undertaken.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
The opportunity to undertake development and progression via a personal development plan is linked to this role.
- Company objectives via PDP
- Personal objectives via PDP
|Experience & Skills Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer literate
- Articulate, dynamic, energetic and delivery focused
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure
- Ability to represent Dron & Dickson in a positive and effective manner
- Take responsibility for managing personal performance and results
The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, have a great work ethic and must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment.