Fire & Gas
Dron & Dickson have experienced engineers for the design, inspection, installation, service and commissioning of a wide range of Fire & Gas detection systems.
Obsolescence management services can be carried out ranging from service and maintenance health check visits, to minor modifications, partial or full upgrade packages.
- Engineering design, installation, commissioning and aftersales support.
- Annual routine testing of full Fire & Gas detection systems.
- Partial testing of Fire & Gas Detection Systems.
- Health checks of existing Fire & Gas Detection Systems to allow for planned maintenance.
- Fault finding of existing Fire & Gas Detection Systems.
- Minor modifications – adding, removing or relocating field devices.
- Obsolescence Studies & Life Cycle Management.
- Full Rope Access capability with IRATA accredited Technicians.